Factors That Impact Your Credit Score
• Pay your bills on time, every time. If you’re having trouble paying a bill, contact the creditor
immediately. Don’t skip payments, even if you’re disputing a bill.
• Pay off your debt as quickly as you can.
• Keep your credit card balance well below the limit. A higher balance compared to your credit limit may impact your credit score.
• Open new credit sparingly. Applying for multiple credit accounts within a short time period may impact your credit score.
• Check your credit reports regularly. Request a free copy of your credit report and check it to make sure your personal information is correct and there is no inaccurate or incomplete account information. You’re entitled to a free copy of your credit reports every 12 months from each of the three nationwide credit bureaus.
Have Questions? Our Loan Professionals are here to help!